Job Vacancies - Worthing & Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Full, Flexible or Part-Time Role -10/03/2020- Worthing Store
If you are looking to join a business where you can progress, develop your career and make a difference, then our organisation could be for you.
Due to increasing demand for our services at our Worthing store we are currently looking for a Support Repair Technician to join the team on either a FULL or PART TIME basis.
The full time position involves a working day of eight hours and start and finish time, 8.45am-5.30pm, Monday to Saturday, 5 days a week with a day off in the week.
The part time position is 2/3 days per week, ideally on a Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
The main duties of this role are:
- Dealing with customers in store and on the telephone offering technical advice in a calm, friendly and professional approach
- Booking in devices for repair, taking the correct details and providing expert advice
- Managing, monitoring and categorising customer repairs in correct order.
- Repairing hardware and software issues with Laptops, PC’s, Phones and Tablets
- Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing retail and workshop environment
- The ability to work on your own and in a busy and pressurised environment.
Be on time, polite and professional at all times and having the ability to use your initiative and be flexible towards your job.
You also need to be methodical, able to use your initiative and a good problem solver. Previous experience as a repair technician is useful, training can be offered, but you must be technical and have good knowledge of repairing Windows 7, 8 & 10 and MAC OS.
The company is a successful and growing business with a clear strategy for continued expansion over the next five years and beyond, which will continue to create opportunities for hard working people who like to make their mark.
Please drop in a CV or send to [email protected]
- 28 Day Holiday
- Starting salary dependable on experience.
Part Time Flexible Position Available - Worthing - March 2020
Are you a budding tech wanting to get into the world of IT?
We are looking for someone to help keep our website in tip-top condition. No major experience necessary but does need to be competent in general computing and data input.
Email us a CV at: